I’ve come up with some rules for the “rock & roll handbook” in all these years dealing with flaky musicians…. Here are a few:
1. Recording always takes longer than you expect.
2. Don’t schedule your CD release party before you have your CD’s in hand!
3. Don’t tell your significant other when you will be home from the studio.
4. Don’t bring your significant other to the studio.
5. Don’t name your band something that is too hard to spell or pronounce
6. Don’t spell your band name wrong
7. Don’t make your logo so complex that nobody can decipher what it is.
One reply on “The Rules Of Rock & Roll Vol. I”
“2. Don’t schedule your CD release party before you have your CD’s in hand!”
Oh my goodness, that is such a good rule! I wonder who would be so silly as to do such a gooftacular thing???